Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hi Everyone! I have just reset some of my settings for my blog! It is now possible for anyone to leave (nice) comments! I'd love to know if anyone is actually reading this!

I am currently back in Kirchberg after a day and a half stint in Reiteralm...which is about 15 minutes from Flachau and right beside Schladming. Yesterday I freeskied GS and today....I did Slalom GATES!!! Felt great to be back in gates after a 12 day break due to a very upset back. It behaved itself all day today and I was able to do 5 runs in the course. It was excellent training conditions, sunny with injected snow. We were training with the Swedish team which is always good as well as Sarka Zarobska, a czech girl who wins WC slaloms.

Tomorrow I head to Bolsterlang, Germany for some slalom FIS races.

I am trying to make a video right now of what it is like being in Europe...haha however all I have so far is us driving!!! I am going to have to video the huge jigsaw puzzle we are working on downstairs and possibly grab my ski video...hmmm what else?

Until next time!

El

2 comments:

  1. hi elli all the mcb's love reading what you are up to. hope the back stays proper, good luck over there.
    cheers brian mcbroom

    ReplyDelete