Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On the upside.

Hello all!

I know I haven't updated in a while but i am trying to not bore people with the small details of ordinary life!


I have now been home for two weeks! I will be home for another 2 weeks before commencing on the final push of the season. Two weeks in Europe followed promptly by Nor-Am finals and Canadian Championships. In Europe I will be doing 4 FIS races, 2 Europa Cup Slaloms and.....ANOTHER WORLD CUP! YES! I will be competing in the World Cup in Spindleruv Myln in the Czech Republic March 12th (I believe is the date). I am very excited about this!

SO "all that" being said I am taking serious advantage of being home to get back in the gym and train with some great coaches before "all that" begins. This weekend I went down to Apex Resort near Penticton, BC- a place I used to race regularly but have not visited in about 5 years!
It was not the best snow conditions but it was amazing training. I got three sessions of slalom in about 12 hrs. I trained with the BC Mens team and also with John Crichton my Sun Peaks Alpine Coach. It was a superb environment to push my limits.

So that is my small update! Once I get back on the road I will have more exciting stuff to offer up! As for now I am enjoying the comforts of home, family and friends while priming myself for action! Love it!

Cheers,

EL

No comments:

Post a Comment